PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
All parents/guardians are automatically members of the Parent Teacher Organization and are expected to actively participate. The goals of the PTO are to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and the community
- Initiate, manage and complete projects to supplement operations of MOMI (Montessori School of Maui)
- Develop and maintain and understanding and open communication between parents and staff at the school.
- Develop a sense of unity between all levels of the school.
- Create community awareness, cohesiveness and understanding for our school goals and the Montessori method of education.
- School Pot Luck
- PTO Sponsored Seminars
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Classroom Support and Whole School Events
*Information or items for the PTO may be placed in the PTO mailbox in the Main Office.