● Only prescribed medication may be brought to school for administration by an administrative staff member.
● The parent and the physician prescribing the medication must sign an Authorization Form allowing a staff member to administer the medication.
● Medication must be handed to the administrative staff member by the parent.
● Please do not send medication to school with your child in their lunch container.
● Medication must be in its original container with the physician's specific instructions.
● The first dose of any medication must be administered at home in case of an allergic reaction.