MONTESSORI SCHOOL OF MAUI
· Ability to perform manual labor for prolonged periods of time
· Knowledge of the use of hand tools and power equipment
· Knowledge of the use of lawn mower, weed eater and other lawn equipment
· Ability to assist with the service and repairs for electrical, plumbing, fire and safety, interior and exterior painting
· Ability to assist in the set up for Special Events happening on the campus
· Ability to assist the maintenance manager with various projects
· Ability to take directions and follow through with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain good working relationships with other employees
· Ability to interact with the children on campus in an appropriate manner.
Under the direction of the Head of Maintenance, this position is responsible for performing maintenance, ground or janitorial duties for the campus. Quality work is a requirement of this job. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper techniques is essential.
1. Perform maintenance work, yard work, or janitorial work as directed by the Head of Maintenance with minimal supervision.
2. Maintain storage areas in a clean, organized and safe manner
3. Maintain equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
4. Attend monthly Safety, Maintenance and Yard Meeting
5. Any other related work that the Head of Maintenance may assign